Eat. Mindfully. 1-Day Workshop
Join us on this 1-Day Workshop where you will learn some techniques you can use to help you on your path to overcome overeating and gaining control of your weight – forever!
Mindful Eating makes us aware of the eating habits that are making us unhealthy and unhappy and gently helps us to change these – without dieting.
With Mindful Eating you slowly gain the natural wisdom you were born with – to only eat when you are hungry, stop when you are full and maintain a healthy weight. The beauty of Mindful Eating is that these changes you make, and the weight lost, will be lasting. You will never need to diet again!
Mindful Eating can:
- Stop the yo-yo dieting cycle
- Create healthy eating patterns
- Ease emotional eating
- Reveal triggers to overeating
- Allow eating without guilt
- Help to re-establish the Mind-Body connection
- Reveal the roots of cravings
- Ease stress-related eating
- Ease tension around food-related events
- Return awareness to hunger and satiety
- Ease binge eating
- Relieve unhealthy weight obsession
Cost = £74 for the day (£53 early-bird booking if booked in September)
(includes lunch, snacks and manuals)
DATE AND TIME
Sat, November 3, 2018
10:30 AM – 4:30 PM GMT
233 Albert Road